Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Level 5 missions

Options
  • 08-10-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone actually do LVL 5 missions?
    I had a quick look at one once in a cloaked ship to see what I'd be up against, I determined I couldn't do it alone lol.

The awards look freakin awesome for doing them but I've never heard of anyone actually doing one. Has anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Talk to Lucas or Fallen in the irish channel, we had a discussion about them the other day and they were planning on doing them together.

Lucas said you need a team to do them quickly as solo can take quite awhile. I've heard of a few people treble accounting and running them, 1 CS, 1 BS and a logistics. Personally I think you'd be better off and safer running level 4's in an npc 0.0 region, but I hate missions and only plex/rat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

R0ot wrote: »
    an npc 0.0 region, but I hate missions and only plex/rat :D

Carebear spotted.......

Glippo wrote: »
    Carebear spotted.......

^^ Jew Spotted. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

We don't all feed our PvP through ratting macro alts glippo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

R0ot wrote: »
    Talk to Lucas or Fallen in the irish channel, we had a discussion about them the other day and they were planning on doing them together.

Lucas said you need a team to do them quickly as solo can take quite awhile. I've heard of a few people treble accounting and running them, 1 CS, 1 BS and a logistics. Personally I think you'd be better off and safer running level 4's in an npc 0.0 region, but I hate missions and only plex/rat :D

Why would I run a lvl 4 from 0.0 while I can run them from high sec? That just mocks the sense ;)

But cool, I'll check out the channel ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

azezil wrote: »
    Why would I run a lvl 4 from 0.0 while I can run them from high sec? That just mocks the sense ;)

You get a lot more lp from them and it's not laggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Plus, its only like, a thousand times more dangerous.

OMFG really!!!!11!P
    Sounds super mega awesome kewl >_<

Because the LP rewards are 1000% better, and as darc said you get lots more LP so do the math. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

A mate and I run level 5s with our alts, tank domi and cap recharge phoon.

• Advertisement

Oh cool. I assume you still can't use MWD's on those missions tho?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

OMFG really!!!!11!P
    Sounds super mega awesome kewl >_<

Please refrain from posting that badly.

Oh cool. I assume you still can't use MWD's on those missions tho?

With an AB though all you have to do is as soon as you warp in start heading in a random direction, if someone scans you down they will arrive at the entrance to deadspace and you will have time to warp off. Set your scanner to 450,000,000 km and click it every-once in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

D wrote: »
    With an AB though all you have to do is as soon as you warp in start heading in a random direction, if someone scans you down they will arrive at the entrance to deadspace and you will have time to warp off. Set your scanner to 450,000,000 km and click it every-once in a while.

Where do you run lvl 5 missions did you say? ;)

Amamake, first roid belt. If I find the right place I'd run them in my pimp golem, till then...

D wrote: »
    Amamake, first roid belt. If I find the right place I'd run them in my pimp golem, till then...

Paranoid eh? Was laughing at you blanking out your character name in the evemon pictures there in that thread about ship fittings.. man you need to relax! We aint all out to getcha ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

i usualy help loot one for good profit for a friend near tama area he pretty much does it with a nighthawk and ishtar but i guess any well tanking ship\drone boat would work

mamolian wrote: »
    Paranoid eh? Was laughing at you blanking out your character name in the evemon pictures there in that thread about ship fittings.. man you need to relax! We aint all out to getcha ! :pac:

Just because you aren't doesn't mean that the rest aren't.

creepyeyesmall.gif

Paranoia is a good survival trait in this game tbh.. :D

Ah the good old days. Since I originally posted this I successfully ran a few solo lvl5's in a nighthawk. Took freakin ages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement