Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Watchers Clonmel - help!!

• 08-10-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey, having a bit of a problem and am really hoping someone will read this who attends the clonmel weight watchers on a Wednesday!

So what happened....I joined weight watchers when I temporarily lived in Clonmel and then moved back to cork and used the same card. I reached goal this week but have lost my card and the leader that I go to has basically said I can't be a gold member unless Becky, the clonmel leader can make up a new card for me and send it down to Cork, because they have no info for me in the cork class. Now, I have no idea how to contact Becky and have been trying the main WW number for days and getting no answer so if anybody who knows Becky reads this, please can you contact me coz after losing 4and 5lbs I don't want to put it back on and the only way I can currently go to meetings is to carry on paying just to be weighed, the leader has said they I can't start the maintenance program till I'm a bloody Gold Member.

This is really frustrating me as I worked my ass off for months and am really afraid that I'll pile back on the weight. All I want is to know how to maintain my current weight while not losin anymore, ie point allowances, etc.

Thanks!
    sarah

Advertisement