Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cargiant UK?

Options
  • 08-10-2008 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi
    Thinking of getting a car in cargiant in the UK...Does anyone know
    Are they good to deal with?
    Have they Quality cars?
    Can you haggle with these big car supermarkets or is the price listed the price?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

There have been loads of threads about them here before.Please do a search and you will find loads of info on them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Some good or bad reviews on the reviewcentre.

Be very fussy with what you are getting, these guys pile them high and sell them cheap so dont expect anything off them ie like a clean car.

Go mid week, fly into Heathrow or Gatwick, book a b & b and enjoy shopping.

You must test drive the car, thats a must.

The price you see is the price you pay. Tell them your exporting the car, and ask them to knock off the price of a full tank of fuel for you.

I will going here for my next car, only because relatives live very close to Heathrow, so its handy for me and plus I have seen i very cars that I like.

Advertisement