Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avon party

Options
  • 08-10-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all. I am an Avon rep in Clare and I am having a party in a few weeks time. I have never hosted an avon party before and would love tips and suggestions from anyone who has or has been to one (or anybody who would liek to go to one).

Thanks!!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I've never been to one, but I'd love to, sound like a brill idea!! I love Avon, but don't know any reps anymore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭niamh.brady

I know how you feel SarahJ. That's why i became a rep as I wanted to always be able to get my hands on the products I wanted. If you are anywhere around Clare I can get a brochure to you. If not you can call Avon and they should at least be able to give you contact details of teh local area manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I'm in Dublin :(

I might give them a ring. A girl called round to the house a while ago but my Mam said no, I wasn't at home, but when I found out I went mad! She hasn't been back either.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Hey!

I am an Avon Rep the last 6 years and am a seasoned pro at the parties - I've done at least 2 a year!

I'm based in Dublin Sarah so if you want to order, PM me your details and I'll sort you out cos I have customers all over Dublin!

Niamh, PM me your email addy and I'll mail you re tips on parties. I dont know if they'll let us do it on here!!

Advertisement