Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poncho

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

theres a denim shop on talbot street as you come from o connell street its on the right not too far up
    they specalise in jeans but have a lot of "cowboy" gear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Cool, I'll have a look after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Were they not all the rage with the chicks a few years ago? Some of your laaaaydy friends might have one in her wardrobe Varkov...

Cut them off at the pass...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭Esel

A poncho is a blanket with a hole in it. Have a look in Arnotts Bargain Basement. Even a cotton rug might suit.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Good idea Esel. And I'll get one of my Laaaady friends to sew a pattern into it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    theres a denim shop on talbot street as you come from o connell street its on the right not too far up
    they specalise in jeans but have a lot of "cowboy" gear

That place is funnily enough called "Mr Gear"
    lots of cowboy type stuff in it shirts , leather jackets and the like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho.

Advertisement