Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA Wireless.

Options
  • 08-10-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Its a while since I posted but just hoping someone can help me out,

I am looking for somewhere in Dublin that will do the CCNA Wireless preferably as an instructor led course,

My CCNA expires next year and I want to get this done before then, its a fairly new cert so I doubt anyone is doing it, but just in case someone heard of it being done.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jimmy.Joe

Hey Crazyska,

Did you do the CCNA Wireless in the end?, I was wondering was sort of difficult level that Wireless exam was? Is it anything like the CCNA itself (in terms of difficultly)?
    CrazySka wrote: »
    Hi,

Its a while since I posted but just hoping someone can help me out,

I am looking for somewhere in Dublin that will do the CCNA Wireless preferably as an instructor led course,

My CCNA expires next year and I want to get this done before then, its a fairly new cert so I doubt anyone is doing it, but just in case someone heard of it being done.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

TBH, I don't know much about this one.
    A friend of mine completed it though, he said it was tough enough but mileage will vary of course.

Just wanted to put that out there as not many people seem to be aware of this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

Hey jimmy, never got around to it in the end.
    My CCNA has expired now as well so gotta do it again. I did get the CCNA wireless book though, it seems to be an easier level than the CCNA but I have done CWNA and CWSP so not sure how it would be if you were starting from scratch. lots of the concepts in the book are the exact same as the CWNP material.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jimmy.Joe

Cheers CrazySka, sorry to hear about your CCNA expiring. Yeah the CCNA Wireless seems easy enough but it's easy to say that without taking the exam. We'll see what happens with it. I'm just finished with the 7 chapter. Only 13 more to go yawn!!!!!! I'll let you know how I get on with it when I've passed.

Advertisement