Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Audio on Captured Footage

• 08-10-2008 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Really hoping someone can help me here because i'm seriously caught for time.

I have a Canon HV20, HP Pavillion dv6000 with WinXP ser pack 3, Pinnacle Studio 11 Plus.

I have captured footage from tape and saved it to a project, everything is perfect. I stick in another tape to add footage and the audio is broken, its there, its loud but its jumpy and broken up (cant be used)

I have updated sound card drivers
    I have carried out a DirectSound test, all passed
    Tried to capture DV and Mpeg-1/2 on all the quality levels, still the same

Is there anything else i can do it sort it out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Has anyone experienced this before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Ok first off how are you capturing your media? what format? and to where? external harddisk or internal? if external is it usb or firewire. How much free space is on the disk? after you add the media

i take it when you place the tape back in camera or hook it up to a tv all is fine?

Advertisement