Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Site

Options
  • 08-10-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I was going to reply to the thread in the main Warhammer forum, but though it best to just make a new thread here.

We have a new place to call home. It's a free site, so it's not the most attractive thing in the world, and we're still trying to figure out how everything works, but it's a start.

The address is: http://crymearvrie.guildlaunch.com/

Please note that there is an ie at the end of the crymearvr part. This is because the US guild already took the url and so I slapped in the ie to make it Irish (and it was the first thing I thought of).

You can apply to the site with the link on the left hand side of the screen. When you apply, you pick a username for yourself and add your characters later. Also, your username is the username for the guildlaunch.com network, so it's usuable on all their sites (but only allows you proper access to the guild you join).

When applying, you will be asked for a launch code. This is: crymearvr. This allows you to bypass the application process and get straight into the guild. You still need to click on the confirmation link that was sent out wo your email address, but after that you'll have full access. This launch code won't be available forever, it's just to get people in as quickly as possible.

When you get into the site, you can set up your user details and add your characters to it.

There's some apps that are being developed at the moment for the site and should be ready within the next day or two. The biggest of these is one that will connect to your character in-game and update all your details automatically, as you play. With a bit of luck, I should also be able to get the site calender to connect to the in-game guild calender too.

As I said before, we're still trying to figure everything out. Feel free to tinker with anything you can and give me a shout if there's any problems, suggestions or to just tell me how great I am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Can everybody who reads this and is staying with Cry me a RvR, please start using the guild website.

Advertisement