Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport for a Stag

Options
  • 08-10-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I know this has probably been done before, but looking for some up to date pointers on pubs/clubs for a stag party to hit in Westport.

There is a group of 50 of us, mostly in our early thirties. I know its a big group but it will more than likely split up in to smaller groups.

We will be arriving on a Friday night, what are the best places to go to get a late pint?

Saturday afternoon will be dedicated to watching whatever matches are on sky/setanta and betting on a few horses. What pub would be best to set up base camp in and look after us.

Saturday night, we would ideally like somewhere with a live band and maybe a club later if we wouldnt look too out of place given our age profile.

Also which is the best fast food take away in town?

All suggestions/recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buer25

Was in westport for a hen last year - had a ball and so will ye..... wasn't very sober for the whole wkend so don't rem any of the pub names just thought i would drop you a line to say enjoy.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

take a look at this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055372547

best fast food is probably danoloas (apologies re spelling). the kebab shop close to the castle is poor, kebabs are in pitta rather than nan. handy if you are in the castle though.

cosys has a late license and the castle night club is open fridays.

Advertisement