Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster international lottery results

• 08-10-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

So anyone actually manage to get any good tickets. Myself I got argentina tickets which are still on public sale so not really of any use, that and I already have some

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

jsb wrote: »
    So anyone actually manage to get any good tickets. Myself I got argentina tickets which are still on public sale so not really of any use, that and I already have some
    tbh, i figured something like that would happen. the lure of the big match tickets gets people to enter and then you are all forced to buy the surplus argentina tickets they can't shift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Didn't realise there were Argentina tickets left :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Amz wrote: »
    Didn't realise there were Argentina tickets left :(

I may have 2 if you need them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭shoegirl

The sister who is a blue got a pair for NZ. Having said that, she did poorly in IRSC lotteries for last 2 years so very glad for her to be lucky this year. Its her first year as an ST holder but she has hardly missed a match for about 4 years so very pleased for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭Legion2008

I got 2 NZ tickets and a friend got 2 French tickets, so it's not just a ploy to shift the Argentina tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

england - woohoo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

england - woohoo :)
    Does that mean you won't be taking your club allocation?

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

It means I can offer a ticket to my English brother in law and earn 9 million brownie points :)

But I can promise not to take the piss with the club allocation at the very least :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

My bro got 2 for Argentina, I got 2 for France.

Not bad, but was really hoping for NZ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭JWAD

shoegirl wrote: »
    The sister who is a blue got a pair for NZ. Having said that, she did poorly in IRSC lotteries for last 2 years so very glad for her to be lucky this year
    The tickets in the Irish Rugby Supporters Club are not sold in lotteries. They are sold on a first-come, first-served basis like any ticket sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

jsb wrote: »
    I may have 2 if you need them :D
    I may be interested ...

[Jackass] wrote: »
    My bro got 2 for Argentina, I got 2 for France.

Not bad, but was really hoping for NZ...

And just landed 2 NZ tickets off my mate (who's got tickets to BOTH the NZ games - don't worry, he's a hardcore Munster man :D)

I don't know what's going on this season, it's a good one for me, coming by a lot of tickets. Only game I'll miss is England, but not too worried about that, could probably still get some at a push.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭Crash

NZ's actually gonna be my first rugby match of the season, which is pretty unusual for me. Feck it, should just sign up for the dole and by tickets off that ;)

Yeah, in fairness I'm skint from buying all these tickets, they cost a fortune! I've never gone to more than maybe one international, if even, each season so trying to get a few in this year, All blacks game will be special, I've never seen them play "in the flesh" before, let alone a HAKA infront of 80,000 i croke park. It should be amazing.

Advertisement