Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good company, Krusell

Options
  • 08-10-2008 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let you all know that there are still companies that have good customer service.
    I got a SE K800i phone recently and wanted a leather belt case for it, Ordered one from a UK company and received it in short order.
    Them case was very well made but the magnetic button that holds the flap closed didn't hold very well.
    I emailed the Krusell customer service and asked if this was a known issue.
    They replied that, yes the single button type has now been replaced with a double button type and in the same email they sent a warranty form and asked for a receipt and a picture of the case.
    I replied and 45 minutes later they had approved the warranty claim and are sending out a new case.
    Nice to see some companies are still putting the customer first.
    well done Krusell, I will use you again.

Advertisement