Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FarCry - the movie

Options
  • 08-10-2008 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭

Don't remember seeing it here before, but I just came across this on IMDB.

Another Uwe Boll special, apparently it was released in Germany last Thursday.

Sounds promising, and fairly true to the game's plot.

Nah, only joking, the cast list includes a Kirk McMeekan as "Vampire". :confused:
    (which is odd, since he played a cowboy in Uwe Boll's BloodRayne, which somehow also never made it to the Irish Film Centre).

There's also a tourist, and a whining chef, apparently.

I must have missed one of the game patches.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,595 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

It also stars General Hammond; quite sad that that's his last performance, starring in a P.o.S. by Mr. Boll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

pixelburp wrote: »
    It also stars General Hammond; quite sad that that's his last performance, starring in a P.o.S. by Mr. Boll

Hey, even dying men have to make rent....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

pixelburp wrote: »

That's actually how I found it - don't watch Stargate, but he'd popped up in the West Wing, and was checking IMDB cos I knew I'd seen him in something years ago (it was Twin Peaks I was thinking of).
    Hadn't realised he'd died until I looked him up. Is a shame that this was his last work.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Why do people continue to let Uwe Boll make computer game licenced films? Every single time he does it, computer gamers hate it because they are always rubbish. I think if I was involved in the production of any game, I'd have a contract clause that Uwe Boll be allowed nowhere near it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Kharn wrote: »
    Why do people continue to let Uwe Boll make computer game licenced films? Every single time he does it, computer gamers hate it because they are always rubbish. I think if I was involved in the production of any game, I'd have a contract clause that Uwe Boll be allowed nowhere near it!

What??!! The man's a visionary!

It's FarCry WITH VAMPIRES!!!!

(Well, one anyway.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well I did enjoy Postal.

regarding people letting him make game movies, there is no one really gona stop him.
    If there is money in it for the game companies then they will take the pay check and say thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

No more talking about this retard, it's only giving him exposure tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I actually thought it would be released world wide, Its getting a rating of 3.1/10, i might get the film as its probably under rated.

Advertisement