Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiladre international equestrian cntr

Options
  • 08-10-2008 1:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know what this place is like with regard lessons for a 8yr old beginner,any feed back appriciated,thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭MDFM

Why don't you call them and find out when they give lessons to kids and then just go there and watch for yourself, find out for yourself? Thats what I'd do anyway if it were me, i'd prefer to see things 1st hand really and judge it for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I know they used to run a 'pony camp' lesson on sunday mornings for young children who were beginners, but that was a few years ago so I don't know if it's still run. Like MDFM said, give them a call and pop down and see what it's like before you send your child. It'll give you a feel for the place and you can judge whetheror not it's for your child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

id highly recommend Kildare International - some good quality instruction and decent enough rpices - lovely horses too - best school horses iv seen yet methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I take a lot of pictures in the equestrian centre and it looks top notch, the school ponies are great and there always seems to be full lessons when I am there..

Advertisement