Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bamboo Cane?

Options
  • 08-10-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hey people,

I was wondering if someone could help me out, im looking to get some bamboo cane around Dublin preferably, Ive found loads of the skinny ones around but its the thicker ones im looking for, think there roughly 6-10cm wide and i need 2ft lengths or longer.
    Ive checked in a few place like b+q, woodies and a few independent garden centers but no luck. Has anyone seen these around?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Vinnie.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It might be the wrong time of year because I've seen this in B&Q in the summer. Have you tried Kinsealy Garden Centre? If they don't have it they might be able to tell you where to get it.

Advertisement