Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite low fat meal?

• 08-10-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey, just wondering what peoples favourite low fat meals are? Just looking to steal some inspiration! Also, weight watchers points values would be much appreciated with recipes if possible!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

homemade ratitouille (lots of tomatoes, all colour peppers, courgettes, mushrooms, onions, aubergine and herbs) served with lean chicken breast or grilled steak.. along with spinach salad and baked sweet potato ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Not really a fan of low fat, but I do love a nice piece of ostrich steak or some stir-fried prawns with chili.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I find chicken so boring,I made a lovely seafood stirfry the other day mmhhhhh,dont know the points value sorry.

Advertisement