Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan Rugby

Options
  • 08-10-2008 3:19pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As part of my ongoing investigation regarding moving from Paris, France to Co. Waterford, Ireland I came across a Dungarvan Rugby rugby site.

http://www.dungarvanrugby.com/

It says "Our Website is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed before the autumn season commences." but all the info they have is from 2006 so I don't know if they're referring to autumn this year or last :)

Anyone know if these guys are still around and if not where I strapping Tipp lad like me could train a bit on wet Sunday mornings should we end up moving?

Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

They are still going. As for information about training etc I have no idea, sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

There's a contact on this page.

If you've no luck I know of a couple of people involved in the club, and I'll try to get another contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Same as, If you don't have any leads give me a pm and i'll give you a few numbers/email addresses, they are really nice guys in there and always welcome new players/members!! They have a great run aswell this season!

Advertisement