Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridicule

Options
  • 08-10-2008 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Long time reader, first time stander upper. But can I ask what is the point of this thread?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055393871

The girl was no way involved with Boards,ie, there was no reason to post her bebo profile for ridicule. The whole thread reaks of bullying. Should the thread not be closed?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I can't access it for some reason, but I agree with the sentiment that you are expressing. Bullying is intolerable, no matter how much the presentation of a "bebo profile" bemuses you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

04KY wrote: »
    Long time reader, first time stander upper. But can I ask what is the point of this thread?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055393871

The girl was no way involved with Boards,ie, there was no reason to post her bebo profile for ridicule. The whole thread reaks of bullying. Should the thread not be closed?

Can you please explain how you have access to that PRIVATE forum if you only signed up today? Re-reg by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Can you please explain how you have access to that PRIVATE forum if you only signed up today? Re-reg by any chance?

It was moved from humour.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Thread moved to a non-public location.

Thanks for your interest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement