Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where you getting the game? 9 Days left.....

Options
  • 08-10-2008 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

so where are you planning on purchasing pes? is it pre-booked or you hoping like me that some tesco has it in stock at 12am?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

I'm thinking I might order it off gamesnash.ie, and trade in 2 old ones...back of the net! Also it means I don't have to walk 10 feet to xtra vision to manually purchase it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

ye i was considering gamenash as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭kdizl/doylah

extravision, but I remember them not opening till like 12 last year and that seemed long enough,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 45 manfist

try golden discs , they had fifa 09 for 35quid when it was 60 in zavvi when it came out.
    deal and a half i they do it for pro eveo too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Zhivagos in Galway have it advertised at €49.99 on PS3 and XBox 360.Probably a limited thing. I Wouldn't say they'll release it early though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement