Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cornucopia Cookbook

Options
  • 08-10-2008 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Picked up a copy of this yesterday in Dubary books. Delighted to finally see it in the shops and it looks good. A bit pricey at €39 though. I'm going to start cooking from it tomorrow and see how it goes.

Comments

If anyone out there loves me.....this is what I want for Xmas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

Moonbaby wrote: »
    If anyone out there loves me.....this is what I want for Xmas.

*Tumbleweed*...

*dog barks in the distance*

(:pac:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

better still, make friends with someone working in a bookshop ;) 33% off yes!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd never avail of such a sweet discount...

<_<

>_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Doolee

I went in and got it in Cornucopia...cut out the middle man so to speak, and it is pricey but its a good quality, big think book with loads or reading and nice photos so I think its worth it...cant wait to start trying out the recipes.
    Yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

just got my copy :) interesting to read about how cornicopia began.

Advertisement