Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEG with good range?

Options
  • 08-10-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Which aeg has the best range and under the legal limit in accordance with the law. Not asking about sniper rifles?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

tm m14, its hop design is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The TM P90 from waht I hear is very good considering it's size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Sharad wrote: »
    Which aeg has the best range and under the legal limit in accordance with the law. Not asking about sniper rifles?

Maybe you should ask youreself do you have good aim before you ask which has good range:p:D

noh just joking! i heard the TM P90 was good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

G3-Nut wrote: »
    Maybe you should ask youreself do you have good aim before you ask which has good range:p:D

noh just joking! i heard the TM P90 was good too

The reason being that when I went to play at fingal I had many ppl within my sights and when I fired, my bb's didn't reach them( they just kept going downwards), the sound attracted their attention and their bb's did reach me:cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

That could be the way you have the hop set, or you were firing into the wind? What AEG were you using at the time and do you know what they were returning fire with?

• Advertisement

The man was using a 249 and I was using a borrowed m4 after my m16 stood me up. The wind was blowing sidewards. Just trying to figure out my next purchase. This hobby just keeps getting even more expensive but it is so worth it:D. As for the hop up didn't get a chance to adjust it, I was busy providing cover fire so that others on the team could move forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Sharad wrote: »
    The reason being that when I went to play at fingal I had many ppl within my sights and when I fired, my bb's didn't reach them( they just kept going downwards), the sound attracted their attention and their bb's did reach me:cool:.

hate when that happens:o but doesnt happen with my G3:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

The AUG can be good. But what matters is: get a barrel of 500mm length, 6.04 or 6.03 bore, and a Guarder hop-up rubber. If you're at 1j with the hop off, using .25g bbs, you will be pleased with the results when you turn the hop on a bit.

kevteljeur wrote: »
    The AUG can be good. But what matters is: get a barrel of 500mm length, 6.04 or 6.03 bore, and a Guarder hop-up rubber. If you're at 1j with the hop off, using .25g bbs, you will be pleased with the results when you turn the hop on a bit.

Will look into that after I get some money. I don't want a repeat of my first capture the flag game which can be effectively summarised as "I came, I shot, they conquered"

Advertisement