Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matchmaking problems NTL problem?

• 08-10-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Im on the 20mb NTL package and the service seems horrible when it comes to xbox live.
    In matchmaking it takes forever to find players. If I find a game most of the time it will go to the countdown screen and then players will fall out of the game untill its me left, then I enter the game alone and lose exp.
    If I manage to get into the game its horribly laggy and completely unplayable.

Anyone know whats up? NAT is open and the xbox is wired directly to the router.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

try plugging the xbox into the modem to make sure its not the router. We have the 10mb NTL, Open nat too. can get matches very quick. And always get host. :)

But sometimes (by that i mean 7 or 8 times per night) we randomly get disconnected from xbox live, and all laptops lose connection too, so thereis a problem there on ntls side.

Advertisement