Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 PAYG Call/charge history/statement?

• 08-10-2008 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Would anyone know how I can get a breakdown of recent charges on my PAYG O2 account?

Yesterday my credit was down to zero, but I had only topped up on the previous day. Apart from a couple of text messages, I don't know where the credit went.

I'm using a 3G iPhone and am worried that I may need to change some sort of setting to prevent the phone from accessing the internet.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

you can usually get that information if you are registered on www.o2online.ie There is a section in "My O2" called "Analyse call details"

However, this is one of the worst websites I have ever come across for it constantly being down for "maintenance" and such. I have been trying to find my recent call details for the past few days get an error message saying:

My Account services are currently unavailable

Sorry, My Account is currently unavailable. We are working to restore normal service as soon as possible. Please try again later.

They are hopeless! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Same thing here. Thanks anyway. I'm gonna ring them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

womoma wrote: »
    Hi.

Would anyone know how I can get a breakdown of recent charges on my PAYG O2 account?

Yesterday my credit was down to zero, but I had only topped up on the previous day. Apart from a couple of text messages, I don't know where the credit went.

I'm using a 3G iPhone and am worried that I may need to change some sort of setting to prevent the phone from accessing the internet.

Thanks for any advice.

I think that the only way to stop the iPhone accessing data is to delete the APN in settings. I see that O2 have started advertising the iPhone PAYG today, so there should be a data plan for iPhone speakeasy customers following shortly. This might let you leave the data settings intact, which is really where the phone works best

Advertisement