Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Maths tutor in Cavan(5th class)

• 08-10-2008 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm looking for a maths tutor for our DD. She seems to be miles behind.

If any of you know someone could you please PM me?

Thanks,

Deb

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Deborah, I recommend the book "new wave mental maths" Get the 4th class one and work through it, then the 5th class book. It's excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Teacherman

Look in your local supermarkets-there usually are advertisements by teachers (on notice board) A secondary teacher could help as well as Maths is Maths.

Advertisement