Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jing gong g36c

Options
  • 08-10-2008 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

:confused:hi. i is wonderin if i am able to improve the rate of fire and the distance on my jing gong g36c aeg? and how? i is greatfull for any help.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ROF, get a 9.6 battery, you could also use a TM EG1000 motor. they are cheap enough and have good ROF. you coulf get a systema turbo instead and that'll b a lot faster but a far bit more expencive too.
    as for range, make sure the barrel is kept clean and fit it with a gaurder silicon hopup rubber.,

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

vtec wrote: »
    ROF, get a 9.6 battery, you could also use a TM EG1000 motor. they are cheap enough and have good ROF. you coulf get a systema turbo instead and that'll b a lot faster but a far bit more expencive too.
    as for range, make sure the barrel is kept clean and fit it with a gaurder silicon hopup rubber.,

G&P M120 gives a fantastic ROF for the price - Only $22 from Ehobby. Rewire with 16AWG wiring, add a MOSFET and add deans connectors :)

I wasnt gonna suggest the wiring and stuff since i presumed the OP wouldnt wanna open the gearbox but beast is bang on, it'll improve the ROF a lot.
    might aswell re shim and get some decent bushings in it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

can i get this stuff in eirsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

Beast ASI wrote: »
    G&P M120 gives a fantastic ROF for the price - Only $22 from Ehobby. Rewire with 16AWG wiring, add a MOSFET and add deans connectors :)

caN you say that in a language i understand? no offence

• Advertisement

You can get tony to order the stuff in for ya but since its mostly small cheap stuff you might save a few squid getting it yourself from one of the HK dealers.

Heres a list of things i'd do with it,
    • 9.6 Battery
    • 6mm metal bushings
    • Packet of Shims
    • Upgraded Motor
    • 16AWG (American Wire Gauge) Dex is getting some fancy gucci wire for me,
    • Mosfet, KDouglas makes these himself. Give him a PM about buying one,
    • Deans Connectors. i think these can be bought from radionics etc,

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Nice one, I want to increase the rate of fire on my M4. Thanks for the info :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Also another thing you could do to increase range perhaps is change the whole front end to a G36 and add a longer barrel. Although that would be quite expensive and wouldnt look like a 36c! Just a thought.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I improved my G36C by using the Guarder hop-up, brought up the power to just under 1J with shims on the spring, and using .25g bbs - all very easy to do. The range and power were excellent, although I'm still sure the short barrel on the G36C does less for accuracy than a long barrel. I didn't change the ROF but I suppose if I had used a 9.6v battery I would have had to upgrade the mechbox slightly.

If some of this stuff seems like a foreign language then best to pay someone to do it for you. It'll save you hassle.

Advertisement