Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change in moderators.

Options
  • 08-10-2008 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

I'll be taking over from Moriarty. I promise to viciously suppress the views of Environmentalists, Labour voters and any other dangerous fringe group that needs to be silenced.

/end public announcement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

HAIL!!

We'll get those reds!

/Grabs pitchfork and starts to poke under bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

/creates random feedback thread opposing free marketers regulating teh intrawebs. The posters will regulate themselves :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Congrats nesf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭McArmalite

nesf wrote: »
    I'll be taking over from Moriarty. I promise to viciously suppress the views of Environmentalists, Labour voters and any other dangerous fringe group that needs to be silenced.

/end public announcement

I thought us Provos were the main target of ' moderation ' around here ??

Messing aside, best of luck with it, it's not the easyest forum to moderate. Still it could be worse, just imagine moderating the Sex & Sexuality forum :eek: To say it must be bizarre and difficult at times must be the understatement of the century ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

McArmalite wrote: »
    I thought us Provos were the main target of ' moderation ' around here ??

Messing aside, best of luck with it, it's not the easyest forum to moderate. Still it could be worse, just imagine moderating the Sex & Sexuality forum :eek: To say it must be bizarre and difficult at times must be the understatement of the century ;)

What, there is a Sex and Sexuality forum :eek:
    I'm off, last one out shuts down :cool:

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
Advertisement