Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers Competition

Options
  • 15-10-2008 3:04pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We're teaming up with the good folk from thecostumeshop.ie to bring you a competition!!!

To celebrate their new Commercial Interaction Forum and the fact that this is the 20th Official Beers, they're giving us 20 Drinks for the winner(s) of this competition.

So what do you have to do to win?

The prize will be given to the person(s) who best represent their favourite board. I'm gonna be posting this on some of our more popular boards to make sure everyone knows about it. So if you're a regular at Yore Ma's you might wanna be pint of plain, or if you love Gardening, come as a bunch of flowers, MMA people can come as a Vanilla Gorilla (I get jokes) - you get the idea.

Creativity will be rewarded!

[terms and conditions]
    • Competition is open to members, mods, smods and admins alike - we're all equal when standing at the bar!
    • You must be over 18 to enter as you must be over 18 to be in a licenced premesis after 9pm
    • All intended entrants must let me know who they are on the night before 10pm so I can consider your entry. I'll make myself known to everyone, so don't worry!
    • The prize may be split as I see fit - it's just for fun more than anything else, so someone getting snotty about it will go in my bad books and make me a sad panda.
    • thecostumeshop.ie's involvement has all been sanctioned by the Admins and there's no shilling going on here :)

Big thanks to Ronan/Fancy Dresser for his help and generosity with this competition - if you're stuck for costume ideas, get on over to their forum where he'll be happy to help.

The Official Beers thread is here on the Events board, so get busy!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement