Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Competition: BEER TO BE WON

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Pfft, I coujld just say I'm the second coming, it'd be hypocritical if they didn't believe me!

Baaahahahaha!!! Only thing you'd have to worry about then is if you're scheduled for a second crucifixion ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

That is awesome! I was gonna go as a ladybird to match my dog (Molby I'll be down to get that costume any day now :D) But now I'm wondering how a ladybird can be tied into the body mod forum.........

.........I don't wanna go as a giant PA :(

Will wrote: »
    :eek: it does?!
    ok free pints of coke then

Will hookers be provided with the coke? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Molberts wrote: »

I'm sure the lads will have a great time challenging you to touch your elbows together behind your back and touch your toes without bending your knees in that outfit.:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I know what I'm going as. It will be hilarious. Keeping it hush though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Fireman Will?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    I know what I'm going as. It will be hilarious. Keeping it hush though. :pac:
    he's going as a bush fire...he's getting a bush costume and all hair will be a fire :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Coming this Saturday guys, bo yah!

Advertisement