Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many cats do you have?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

I have 3 - Tux, Neko, and Eva. I also have recently gotten a rabbit, Remy, which is now starting to think he's a cat. It's funny to see him chase after the cats trying to play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

In total i "have" five. Two we got at a shelter. One that we found and know one claimed and two that show up every night and scratch at the back door for food

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shotcaller

Oh my god BlackCat! That's an incredible amount of cats! I thought your name was to do with Sunderland but I guess not! :eek:

I on the other hand have one cat. Edgar. Edgar the shy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im pleasantly shocked at the numbers im seeing here

I just have the one - Pud, who turned 15 today

I was just thinking that those with 4+ cats must have either very easy going neighbours or none at all

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Ok , here we go....

Inside we have, Teddy, Mrs McGuffy, Spock, Casper and sometimes Winnie.

In our outdoor enclosure we have Miow, Princess, Benny, Mini and Phoebe.

The we have The Others ( strays) LJ, Joker, Socks and her 2 kittens Betsy and Bobsey, Brows, Sammy, Sean, Timmy (a girl), Charlie, About 5 black cats who are ALL called Blackie.... oh and John Cena (also a girl).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

If we're counting colonies that we feed, I can add add another 20+ to my lot.
    I've taken 80 out of Dun Laoghaire but put a lot back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Krieg wrote: »
    I was just thinking that those with 4+ cats must have either very easy going neighbours or none at all

My neighbours cat Chloe moved in! She likes proper cat food & not wet bread amazingly! Also the dogs would move in if I gave them half a chance - have reported them to the dog warden but we still have to see him do anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

DAWNRISER wrote: »

[we have] Phoebe.
    Then we have....Timmy (a girl).

No way!!! Me too, for both!
    My Timmy has a daughter named Paddy- originally thought they were both male (they were wild).

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Krieg wrote: »

My cats don't have free access outside so they don't bother my neighbours :) We did have one incident when the front door was left open by one of my siblings and some of the cats got out. We caught all of them bar Luci really quickly - she later turned up in my neighbours house on her eldest daughters bed! My neighbours were smitten with her (Luci adores people and was busy creating new human slaves when we got there) and I think if she wasn't obviously our cat she'd have been catnapped :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement