Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nolliag No1 - Told best song it was usless

Options
  • 08-10-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hiya

I was flicking through the channels when i came across TnaG's program called Nolliiag No1. Its kinda like Your star, with three judges, U know.

Any who this brilliant song came on sang by some fella with facial hair. I think it was called "gutter". It was clearly a great song with potential but it wasn't really a xmas song. Basically the judges (mainly the skin head) said it was useless and a downer. Those judges are idiots, they obliviously don't understand what good music sounds like. The skin head fella gave the worst judgment and i am sure that the only musical instrument that guys knows how to play is the spoons. I don't know what he was doing there in the first place but he is always stuck in most TnaG4 programs. I would of definitely bought the album if ur man released one. Any1 know what im talking about?:confused:

The presenter of that program is hot chickity :eek::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

turrant wrote: »
    Hiya

I was flicking through the channels when i came across TnaG's program called Nolliiag No1. Its kinda like Your star, with three judges, U know.

Any who this brilliant song came on sang by some fella with facial hair. I think it was called "gutter". It was clearly a great song with potential but it wasn't really a xmas song. Basically the judges (mainly the skin head) said it was useless and a downer. Those judges are idiots, they obliviously don't understand what good music sounds like. The skin head fella gave the worst judgment and i am sure that the only musical instrument that guys knows how to play is the spoons. I don't know what he was doing there in the first place but he is always stuck in most TnaG4 programs. I would of definitely bought the album if ur man released one. Any1 know what im talking about?:confused:

The presenter of that program is hot chickity :eek::eek:

That baldy guy is just trying to be Simon Cowell but instead he looks like a dickhead. He thinks he's funny but he's an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Didn't see the particular show you're on about, but I'm not surprised. The standard of the talent on the show is pretty low and the odd time there's a good act on it they never get the credit they deserve. The judge you're talking about is Tom, he was a judge on Glas Vegas too, but has since tried to come across as more Simon Cowellesque. He does sometimes come out with good one liners but most of the time he just comes across as trying too hard. Can't wait to see how the winner does :P

Advertisement