Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router Problem

Options
  • 08-10-2008 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Hi

Going straight to the point. I have two routers One is on my second floor and the other first floor. Second flow is connected to the modem then to the internet while the first floor router is stand alone.

The 2nd floor router have access point and wireless bridge built in while the 1st floor router only has access point built in. Now I want to connect my xbox 360 to the 1st floor router and turn that router to an AP which will recieve signal from the 2nd floor router which is a bridge mode.

The thing is its not working I have tried most things still wont work I can't seem to get the 2 routers to communicate with each other only if I use cable but I dont want to run cablw from 1st to 2nd floor. Any Ideas?

Router 1 = 2nd floor = connected to internet = Belkin G+ f5d7231-4 ver 2
    Router 2 = 1st floor = Stand alone = Belkin G f5d7230-4 ver 7

Help!!

Comments

Advertisement