Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some advice?

• 08-10-2008 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Wonder if you can help me. Ive recently taken an interest in computer programming and Im doing some short online courses to get started. Im really liking it and Im thinking about applying for the computer science and software eng. course at NUI Maynooth (MH203) next year.

Im just trying to get an idea of the attendance every week. Is it like secondary school (9am to 4pm) sort of thing or is it a couple of hours here and there every day with more emphasis on studying and assignments off campus?

Im living in Maynooth and currently working full time on nights in a large IT company, and would prefer not to leave for a part time job. I think I would be ok staying on full time as all I do is answer phones, which gives me lots of time for studying and doing assignments in work etc.

Any first hand advice would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
    S :D

Advertisement