Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deaf Poo Duck Hooker

Options
  • 08-10-2008 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Man goes to the doctors & says I’ve gone deaf.

The doctor says can you describe your symptoms?

Yes the man says Homer is fat & yellow and Marge has a tall blue hair!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A little boy asks his dad where Poo comes from?

Dad explains food passes down the oesophagus, to the stomach where the digestive enzymes induce a probiotic reaction in the alimentary canal to extract protein, before waste products descend via the colon and rectum to emerge as 'poo'.

Jeez says his little boy, so where the fook does Tigger come from?

~~~~~~~~~~~

A Hillbilly went hunting one day in Georgia and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home when he was confronted by an ornery game warden who didn't like hillbillies.

The game warden ordered the hillbilly to show his hunting license; the hillbilly pulled out a valid Georgia hunting license.

The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said, 'This duck ain't from Georgia, this is a Tennessee duck. You got a Tennessee huntin' license, boy?'

The hillbilly reached in to his wallet and produced a Tennessee hunting license.

The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt and said 'This ain't no Tennessee duck, this duck's From Mississippi. You got a Mississippi license?'

The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced a Mississippi hunting license.

The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its butt, and said, 'This ain't no Mississippi duck, this here duck's from South Carolina. You got a South Carolina huntin' license?'

Again the hillbilly reached into his wallet and brought out a South Carolina hunting license.

The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled at the hillbilly, 'Boy, just where are you from?'

The hillbilly turned around, dropped his pants, bent over, and said, 'You tell me. You’re the expert.'

~~~~~~~~~~
    A dedicated shop steward was at a convention in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels.

When he got to the first one, he asked the Madame,

"Is this a union house?"

"No, I'm sorry it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80 and the girls get $20."

Highly offended at such unfair dealings, the man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable shop.

His search continued for a while, until he finally he reached a brothel where the Madame said,

"Why yes, this is a union house."

"And if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80 and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" the man said.

He looked around the room and pointed to a stunningly attractive redhead.

"I'd like her for the night."

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the Madame, gesturing to a fat sixty-year-old woman in the corner, "

but Bertha here has seniority!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

Good Un's Rocky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

First two are my faves :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 R N' R

rocky25 wrote: »

A Hillbilly went hunting one day in Georgia and bagged three ducks.

Oh man I read that sentence so wrong

Advertisement