Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor Tax Question

Options
  • 08-10-2008 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I’ve had my car registered in one county for a few years and I want to switch back to my old address ie my parents place because my rental addresses are/have been changing.
    Anyhow, how do I go about doing this?
    Can I just go in to the motor tax office in which I want to move to?
    Anyone done this before?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Pretty sure you just use the new office. You might have to do the 'Change of affress' form in a Garda Station first though. You could ring to check.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

You can do it online when you get the renewal letter and the pin number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

If you're a long time from renewal, you can use form RF111 and drop it or post it to your local tax office.

Advertisement