Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy Automatic Micra

Options
  • 08-10-2008 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

hi.

i am learning to drive and am interested in learning in an automatic. So, ive been scouring the internet for a cheap,but reasonably good automatic car (preferably and automatic micra-small&good). Does anyone know where i can get a cheap (€500-€1,000) automatic micra?

thanx.

dan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭jamesO

Not for that price auto cars are more pricey you'd need to spend more than double I think.

jO-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Jap importers would be your best bet mate as they get a lot of auto's in aswell as manuals from the motherland... but as James pointed out.. price might be an issue...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Its not exactly in the right section is it, you might get a better opinion in the motors section of the motor forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,450 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Moved to motors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

djt0607 wrote: »
    hi.

i am learning to drive and am interested in learning in an automatic. So, ive been scouring the internet for a cheap,but reasonably good automatic car (preferably and automatic micra-small&good). Does anyone know where i can get a cheap (€500-€1,000) automatic micra?

thanx.

dan.

Hi
    My daughter has an 1994 Automatic that might be for sale I will as her ok and its a Micra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I know someone who will have an automatic micra for sale in 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Duplicate thread.

Not your ornery onager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement