Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

series 5

Options
  • 08-10-2008 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

hey does anybody know when series 5 is coming out on the t.v!!! also is any bad guys goin 2 make an appearence on the christmas special???confused.gif

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

season 5 comes out in 2010, there will be a few 'specials' in 2009. I think 3 or 4 of them, dunno when or about what.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

EDIT- SUPER SPOILERS IF TRUE-

The specials are, if the sun is to be believed, to feature the cyber men, Neil Morressy playing a future incarnation of the doctor, Flash backs to Paul McGann as the 8th Doctor, and an appearance by the Master.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

apt-get install erection

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Other rumours are that at some stage...
    We might be seeing Patrick Stewart playing Rassilon. Tenant and him have apparently hit it off on stage and they're keen to work together. This won't be until the 2010 though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Other rumours are that at some stage...
    We might be seeing Patrick Stewart playing Rassilon. Tenant and him have apparently hit it off on stage and they're keen to work together. This won't be until the 2010 though.

That would be awesome. However it would make a trilogy of nerdiness for Patrick Stewart which would never let him get any respite from fans :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

They should also get him to play Grand Moff Tarkin in the upcoming Star Wars TV series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

Mordeth wrote: »
    season 5 comes out in 2010, there will be a few 'specials' in 2009. I think 3 or 4 of them, dunno when or about what.

no way 2010?? are u serious???

i tought it was cumin out next year!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

There are a whole ream of Audio books available for those who need a fix :)

By ream I mean 12+ gigs! Quite a few Torchwood too. They are like mini films in thine ears.

Check out this 1998 style webby :eek: http://www.doctorwhoaudiobooks.com/

I would suggest you might try your local library. Or *cough* look around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Mordeth wrote: »
    apt-get install erection
    E: Couldn't find package erection

Advertisement