Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre cast cubicle beds

• 08-10-2008 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭

you know those precaast cubicles you have to place on slats to meet the dept regulation , can you incorporate flexi cubicles into precast cubicles as opposed to the cantileever cubicle you bolt on the wall , when i say the flexi cubicle , i mean the system where the you have two rows of cubicles back to back but no dividing wall and the cows can litterally touch each other , you place poles in the ground , pore the concrete and then fix a cross section of two bars to the poles and then clamp the cubicle to the cross section , i would have thought this system is not compatible with precast cubicles as the concrete is obviously already set and also the fact that pre cast cubicles have an almost headstone appearance

Advertisement