Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21's on a Friday night

Options
  • 08-10-2008 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Is it €3 drinks and €5 in, or is it €3 on selected drinks and €10 in?:confused: Been told the 2 from different people, just want to confirm.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Is it €3 drinks and €5 in, or is it €3 on selected drinks and €10 in?:confused: Been told the 2 from different people, just want to confirm.;)

These and other important matters will be answered after these important messages......

.......*looks around*.......

....."where the hell's that commercial break?"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    These and other important matters will be answered after these important messages......

.......*looks around*.......

....."where the hell's that commercial break?"

Important indeed, that extra €5 could buy me a pint and nearly a bag of chips.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Tannylan

€3 on a few diffenent drinks and €10 in as far i can remember Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

€3 drinks and €5 in is on monday nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Aww, I was just thinking "Well, my night's cheaply sorted"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

€3 drinks and €5 in is on monday nights.

E1 in on Monday with a concession.

Advertisement