Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warrior L96- Cocking Indicator?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

the follower in the magazine pushes the little clip up to tell you theres no more bbs in the mag, problem is they always seem to fit the spring in the wrong way around, it should be sprung downwards rather than upwards.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

vtec wrote: »
    the follower in the magazine pushes the little clip up to tell you theres no more bbs in the mag, problem is they always seem to fit the spring in the wrong way around, it should be sprung downwards rather than upwards.,
    The indicator on my l96 is always vertical(full or empty). So what your saying is that when your ou t of bbs it should flip vertical and horizontal when you have bbs? The pic in his guide shows it being horizontal, so does that mean hes not empty? How do you fix this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

No it wont move horizontally, it stays the way it is, just goes in and out vertically, when it has ammo in, its flush with the body of the gun, when its empty it pushes upwards and sticks out.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

vtec wrote: »
    No it wont move horizontally, it stays the way it is, just goes in and out vertically, when it has ammo in, its flush with the body of the gun, when its empty it pushes upwards and sticks out.,
    OHH, Thanks! I dont think my L96 goes in and out like you said, i suppose thats what the guide was gonna fix but didnt get to it!

Advertisement