Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That Old Project Of Mine...

Options
  • 08-10-2008 10:41pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/463740

I remember posting my work here years ago regarding a sprite-based flash-animation using Castlevania: Symphony of the Night as base, but lost it when my PC melted.

Thanks to recent inspiration I got Swish back and re-made the old project and then some.

Decided to post the game related side of it on the games forum (HERE!) but seeing as it's a pet-flash animation project then I guess it has a foot in the Animation & Game topic, so decided to post here also and see what people think.

If I get this done, it'll be my first ever full flash movie and I'm learning as I go - People have recommended Macromedia over Swish but I can't shake old habit.

Anyways, feel free to check it out and give some feedback if you're ever bored.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Impressive. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 werewolfsalami

Thats some impressive work there.

I'm not familiar with the game really, but it could be a cutscene.
    Thats if they ever made cutscenes that awesome.

Do not hesitate to make the full movie.
    I want that castle destroyed!

Advertisement