Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for Jam session maybe more

Options
  • 08-10-2008 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi everybody,

Young, play a bit of guitar looking to set up a band or just a general jam session. Influences vary from heavy rock to light pop and R&B.
    Main influences would be kings of leon, kooks, bloc party, maximo park,
    ocs, Paul Weller, oasis etc. I am not looking for someone who wants to create a no1 record just people who have the same likes who want to mess around and hopefully get something good going eventually. I AM 22 BY THE WAY..
    From Dublin south by the way but willing to travel.

Pm with responses or post and I will contact you back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭GazPat

Bump

B to the UMP
    BUMP!!!!:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 edvedd10

Hey dude,
    I am searching for a fellow guitarist also to jam and/or gig as an acoustic duo.. My influences are, Pearl Jam,soundgarden,metallica,r.a.t.m, all the way to jeff buckley,the eagles, etc.. i can perform around 50-70 songs of all sorts.. I learn by ear so i get them learned a bit faster.. Oh and i am also a lead singer.. If interested check out my Pearl Jam covers online on youtube.. just search edvedd
    I also have other covers there, ALL done on first take and raw... see what ya think..
    Oh and i am also from south dublin, Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown...

:D:D:D BUMP :D:D:D

just thought I would say that if anyone wants to get something going last couple of things didn't work out.
    I am looking for a bassist, drummer and lead guitarist and also a lead singer. To start off it will just be a laugh just messing about doing a few covers and then when we gel start to write our own stuff.

Any interests please pm or post and I will reply.

Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 14 davenul123

hey, i am a songwriter/guitarist based in south dublin, same age, into the same influences, and have a drummer that iv been working on a few tunes with, have you got any of your own material?

• Advertisement

Yeah! I have a sort of weird demo of something I was workin on not quite finished but I have the lyrics wrote just haven't recorded the vocals.

www.myspace.com/strandedsolo..

Just to let you know I am looking for a lead guitarist if you can play lead and sing, as i am no gilbert or satch I would like to play rhytm.

But I would be interested. Just looking to Jam with other people to see where it leads.

:DBump:D

Right people posting and not replying is bugging me!

I am now looking to start a band indie, light rock/medium rock etc.
    Influences above.
    Req: Lead guitarist, bassist,drummer,Lead singer I will play rythm.

No time wasters please,serious people only.

Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

GazPat wrote: »
    Right people posting and not replying is bugging me!

It's a way of Boards life.

You don't want to join a band do you (LoL!:))

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eoin1981

pm'd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 LucyWantsABand!

It's impossible to find an actual teenager around here! I'm starting a sort of indie band, no bull**** up our own arse attitude, just music cos we like it, and I need basically guitar and drummer, simple as. I'm in the athy area, and need teenagers cos I am one, so if you're young enough pm me or whatever....:)

Advertisement