Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda civic + kayak = ariel atom

Options
  • 08-10-2008 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

not quite but it looks fairly similar. no mention of how much it costs, or any howto guide for building your own though :(

link

2869079696_ee7bd399c8.jpg?v=0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I don't think there is a DIY (kitcat) option.

Used ones appear to run from around (ST)£24,000 for the 160bhp version to (ST)£42,000 for the 300bhp one.

Lots more here-
    http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dohc

Supposedly one of if not the fastest car jeremy clarkson everdriven.More Bhp per tonne than the Bugatti

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Interesting, My brother is a plumber who is also a qualified welder. That's bending and welding sorted.

They other is an automotive engineer

They're both Honda nuts, Currently 7 Honda cars in the garage.

This would be a class project.

Will definitely show this to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Vegeta wrote: »
    Interesting, My brother is a plumber who is also a qualified welder. That's bending and welding sorted.

They other is an automotive engineer

They're both Honda nuts, Currently 7 Honda cars in the garage.

This would be a class project.

Will definitely show this to them

The Civic is a FF though, that's a RR, or MR maybe. Gearbox and driveshafts need rearranging!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

no coffee cup holder forget it!!!!!!!!!1

• Advertisement
Advertisement