Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 webmail text alerts

• 09-10-2008 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to get alerts sent to my phone for nagios alerts but I'm having some trouble restricting what gets alerted or I'm just "doing it rong".

In the left-hand address column I have the addresses as they appear in the From: field. I've also tried substrings

In the right-hand keyword column, I've tried several variations of 'problem, warning, recovery, critical' etc. individually, replicated and just one or two each, with boolean AND/OR even - with the character limit (:?).

Are these keywords matched against all mail, the addresses in the left-hand column or the address in the same row on the left as the keyword(s) specified on the right?

amirite?

Advertisement