Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2010 Nissan 370Z spotted

Options
  • 09-10-2008 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

Nissan 370Z will be shorter than 350Z and has a widened track. The car is more aggressive and more muscular than the car it replaces.
    Rear windows are smaller, there is a new spoiler right below the rear glass. Tail lamps have gotten LED lights. In front you will find restyled headlamps (Those fin style headlamps remind us the new Maxima. ) and bumper, fenders are wider, hood has two accent lines that we never saw on the 350Z.
    Power will most likely come from the Nissan’s new 3.7-liter that is already in the Infiniti G37 Coupe. This new engine develops up to 330 hp (246 kW) and 270lb-ft torque. This makes the new Z more powerful and according to Nissan it has now enough power to compete with Porsche Cayman.
    Official debut is already in November ath the Los Angeles Auto Show.

2010 Nissan 370Z spy pics here

I think it is a whole lot better looking than the 350Z! What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I think it looks very similar - cosmetically looks more like a facelift

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Looks like more the old style Porsche 911 to me..not a bad thing though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

I think it is a big improvement over 350Z and not just a facelift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Not vastly different to the 350Z. My least favourite part of the 350Z is the rear, and that remains the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

Interior shots with no disguise

thats big improvement over the 350Z

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Interesting that it will come with a diesel option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

This has promise, love the kicked up window line, as said, like a modern 911, stubby and ready to go. Hate the Primera stye centre console though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Looks like a mini GTR, I really like it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

It's been previewed prior to the LA Auto Show in SoCal.

Pics and vids: here and here with a video

I'm sure there is plenty more on the net! I just happened to just read it on autoblog.

I think it's a smashing looking car! Really like it, much better than the 350z!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭cvisser

this is a great website for new and up & coming models, check it out vid and pics oy 370Z too.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement