Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Santa Jr?

Options
  • 09-10-2008 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.sawdoctors.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=207&Itemid=2

At the start of the new Saw Doctors video, standing beside the fire - Is it Anti-Santa's son or something? :D

PS. Think the Saw Doctors would have gotten a few good lookin birds into that video? Or is it a pre-requisite (sp?) that to enter Naughtans (sp?) you can't have showered in the last 72hours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bat boy

Jaysus, that video is horrendous. Yer man you're on about is ollie the bands sound man.

That's a terrible video. Good song. But terrible, terrible video.

For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I actually turned it off after 30 seconds, and I love the Saw Doctors.
    Terrible song, worse video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looks like the Recession is hitting their 'Video Budget' :D

So is Ollie Anti-Santa's son? Or is the possibility of Anti-Santa having a kid just too spine chilling to imagine? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Ollie is not the sound man, he is the manager. He certainly looks better with a beard than without one.

All the proceeds from the single go to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation so even if ya don't particularly like it, it'll be a guilt free purchase for €2.50 or €3.00 for a good cause! The signing is at 4pm this saturday in Zhivagos on shop street!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

mars bar wrote: »
    Ollie is not the sound man, he is the manager. He certainly looks better with a beard than without one.

All the proceeds from the single go to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation so even if ya don't particularly like it, it'll be a guilt free purchase for €2.50 or €3.00 for a good cause! The signing is at 4pm this saturday in Zhivagos on shop street!

The ollie in the video (long haired ollie) is their roadie/gear man. ollie jennings (a different ollie, not in that video) is their manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Ahahahahaa that's hilarious. How people can listen to that guy I don't know, he can't sing for ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jamey wrote: »
    The ollie in the video (long haired ollie) is their roadie/gear man. ollie jennings (a different ollie, not in that video) is their manager.

Oh right, I didn't really watch the video that closely! I assumed with the santa thing it was Ollie Jennings! Shame on me...

Zorbatehz, its quite a fact that Davy or Leo can not sing really well...but they still manage to pull it off.
    But thanks for pointing out the almost obvious!!

Advertisement