Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britney's little sister pregnant again

Options
  • 09-10-2008 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Heard this for the 1st time yesterday and it was mentioned on the radio this morning that Jamie Lynn Spears may be pregnant again 3 months after her 1st baby was born... God love her, she's only 17...Thought she couldn't get pregnant again when breastfeeding..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Source www.telegraph.co.uk
    Britney Spears' teenage sister Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant again, just months after having her first child, according to US reports.
    Jamie Lynn Spears, 17, gave birth to her first child Maddie Briann less than four months ago.
    The teenager is believed to be in the early stages of her pregnancy, according to the National Enquirer.
    "Jamie Lynn is about eight weeks pregnant, and she and her mom Lynne are hysterical. Neither of them knows what to do, but for now they're trying to keep the news from getting out" the source told the paper.
    "Lynne was livid when she found out. She told Jamie Lynn that she thought she was smarter than that and she couldn't believed that she hadn't learned her lesson."
    The reports suggest that fiance Casey Aldridge, 19, does not know about the second pregnancy.
    If Jamie Lynn is pregnant again, she will be following the pattern of her older sister Britney, who gave birth to her second son Jayden James just 12 months after welcoming her first son Sean Preston.
    Jamie Lynn, then 16, surprised fans when she announced she was pregnant with Maddie Briann last December.
    "I can't say it was something I was planning to do right now. But now that it's in my lap and that it's something I have to deal with, I'm looking forward to being the best mom I can be," she said.

Did the Spears ever hear of birth control

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Not exactly what Lynn had in mind when she groomed her daughters for world domination.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

She's re-invented the tennis-ball gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

heard this on the radio too this mornign you have to feel a bit sorry for her really

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

JP Liz wrote: »
    Source www.telegraph.co.uk

Perhaps she uses pregnancy as birth control - 9 months worry free!

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

But the source is the National Enquirer!!! It has to be a load of crap, if not, God help the poor girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

They must be the most fertile sisters on the planet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

From TMZ:
    Three-month-old Maddie Briann Aldridge is gonna have to wait to have a lil' baby brother or sister, because Jamie Lynn Spears is not pregnant, y'all!

While several reports are claiming Jamie Lynn is preggers again, an unimpeachable source tells TMZ Britney's baby sis does not have another bun in the oven.

Someone tell Lynne Spears and get her down from the ledge.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/08/jamie-lynn-not-pregnant/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

JaneyMc wrote: »
    But the source is the National Enquirer!!! It has to be a load of crap, if not, God help the poor girl.

They were right the last time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I blame the parents, for a child to fall pregnant twice?? all that time Britney was in the spotlight the younger sister probably never got a look in.

• Advertisement

Redpunto wrote: »
    I blame the parents, for a child to fall pregnant twice?? all that time Britney was in the spotlight the younger sister probably never got a look in.

Somebody obviously got a look in :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 formerleewarmer

Malteaser! wrote: »

Well if TMZ says it, it must be fact :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 silverhillgirl

sma2008 wrote: »
    Heard this for the 1st time yesterday and it was mentioned on the radio this morning that Jamie Lynn Spears may be pregnant again 3 months after her 1st baby was born... God love her, she's only 17...Thought she couldn't get pregnant again when breastfeeding..
    why cant sheget pregnant again while breast feeding??

why cant sheget pregnant again while breast feeding??

http://www.kellymom.com/bf/normal/fertility.html#prevent

Us blokes know everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Breast Feeding what a great contraceptive :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Possibly not. They're Baptists from rural Louisiana.

Breast Feeding what a great contraceptive :rolleyes:

I believe the woman who lived in a shoe tried it. :pac:

Advertisement