Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halifax ATM Problem

Options
  • 09-10-2008 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has been having problems withdrawing cash from ATMs using their Halifax cards lately?

On and off over the last 2 weeks (this morning included) I've not been able to withdraw cash from any ATM.

I have funds in my a/c. Insert the card, put in pin, request amount then " we are unable to process this request" comes up on screen and it spits back my card.

Tried it in AIB, BoI, First Active, PTSB and Halifax ATMs - same result in all.

Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Yeah ATM and POS was out from 10am yesterday til 2pm today should be fixed by now.
    But I took out cash yesterday at half 5 no problem.
    There has been a few problems over the last 2-3 weeks on and off, trying to take cash out.

Advertisement