Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or are Ryanair getting gayer?

Options
  • 09-10-2008 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭

<rant>
    Why oh why do they have male stewartesses on the flights? I know im paying feck to travel with them, but if i hear one more Ronaldo-wannabe telling me how he "looks forward to taking very good care of you indeed", i think i may crack up. Go mix some cement you puff

Also the music when you get on/off the plane makes me wanna start gauging eyeballs and kicking throats. You put on your mp3 player to drown out the crap and then puffboy Ronaldo goes and informs you that you cant switch it on cos it interferes with radar. ARGHH!!! :mad:
    </rant>

If i receive an intraction for this post, it was worth it. Its got a load off my mind. :DNow...opinions people? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Is someone a tad homophobic...?!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

the planes they use are all shaped like male appendages too.
    And the word "Cockpit". That's not on either.
    well, it wouldnt be, you know, if you were some sort of a redneck intolerant douche from middle 50s america.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

You were lucky to get off that plane without being kissed by him! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

the planes they use are all shaped like male appendages too.
    And the word "Cockpit". That's not on either.
    well, it wouldnt be, you know, if you were some sort of a redneck intolerant douche from middle 50s america.

He does have one good point though "looking forward to taking very good care of you indeed" does drive me nuts.
    Delta let you use your phone the minute you land, while taxiing and all. Very fair I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

You were lucky to get off that plane without being kissed by him! :rolleyes:

.....or catching gay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Wait til the tabloids find out, I can see it now ....

Ryanair in "Possibly gay Cabin Crew" shocker.

OP, you don't fly very much do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

Wait til the tabloids find out, I can see it now ....

Ryanair in "Possibly gay Cabin Crew" shocker.

The media love the word "plunge" when it comes to air transport, I'm sure they could find a place for that word in their story:eek::D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Biro wrote: »
    Delta let you use your phone the minute you land, while taxiing and all. Very fair I reckon.
    Each airline and/or national aviation authority have their own rules. Maybe Delta are being reckless with their blase attitude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

<rant>
    Why oh why do they have male stewartesses on the flights? I know im paying feck to travel with them, but if i hear one more Ronaldo-wannabe telling me how he "looks forward to taking very good care of you indeed", i think i may crack up. Go mix some cement you puff

Also the music when you get on/off the plane makes me wanna start gauging eyeballs and kicking throats. You put on your mp3 player to drown out the crap and then puffboy Ronaldo goes and informs you that you cant switch it on cos it interferes with radar. ARGHH!!! :mad:
    </rant>

If i receive an intraction for this post, it was worth it. Its got a load off my mind. :DNow...opinions people? :pac:

Go back to junior infants dude

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Jeez...if the sexual orientation of the cabin crew was the biggest issue the OP has with Ryanair, then he's one easily satisfied flyer. I can think of a million other reasons to have a gripe with Ryanair...

He deffo should not fly British Airways - they are legendary for their male cabin crew of gayers.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

<rant>

</rant>

still in the closet eh??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

It`s a prerequisite to be gay if you want to be male cabin crew. They do gay tests on you just to be sure. Apparently Ryanair are going to start recruiting ladyboys in the near future. ;) (sarcasm just in case anyone didnt notice :pac:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Heeeeeee-yyyyyyy!
    What in the hell does a gay test involve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

Heeeeeee-yyyyyyy!

I wouldn't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Heeeeeee-yyyyyyy!

Do you want to take one??:D (Thats not an offer btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

wylo wrote: »
    still in the closet eh??;)
    Everyone who reponse by slagging the very angry man in this way, means they support man utd. but it is true, the cabin crew are getting more "emotional". they all seem to be from fuppin scotland too. I hate that gay glasgow accent. it's rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

It would not bother me if Ryanair was run by all Gay men crew and painted Pink etc. As Long as they get me to the destination on time on the correct Airport, not cancel my flights and keep Flight costs low.
    I have no problem if there is more Gay men out there in the world. It just means me that there is more women out there for men like me:D

limklad wrote: »
    It would not bother me if Ryanair was run by all Gay men crew and painted Pink etc. As Long as they get me to the destination on time on the correct Airport, not cancel my flights and keep Flight costs low.
    I have no problem if there is more Gay men out there in the world. It just means me that there is more women out there for men like me:D
    very well said

• Advertisement

TheLoc wrote: »
    the cabin crew are getting more "emotional".
    The Crew are probably emotional because of passengers constant complaining over little things and the crew have less time to recover. This is the price for low cost flights.

The Crew are probably emotional because of passengers constant complaining over little things and the crew have less time to recover. This is the price for low cost flights.
    Na, they're emotional cause they're gay.... :) its def not from the complaining anyway cause I'm sure when they got the job with ryanair, they were trained to deal with 100 complaints per 5 minutes in each flight. Just because ryanair are so ****e.

Na, they're emotional cause they're gay.... :) its def not from the complaining anyway cause I'm sure when they got the job with ryanair, they were trained to deal with 100 complaints per 5 minutes in each flight. Just because ryanair are so ****e.
    You assuming they did not get "low cost" training which result in our low cost flights. :D

{Only joking}
    The crew Probably got trained during the interviewed, by interviews complaining to the interviewee. They only ones which remain at the end of the Interview got the job. {/Only joking} Maybe it is the feminine Gay ones who can handle the abuse.

You assuming they did not get "low cost" training which result in our low cost flights. :D

{Only joking}
    The crew Probably got trained during the interviewed, by interviews complaining to the interviewee. They only ones which remain at the end of the Interview got the job. {/Only joking} Maybe it is the feminine Gay ones who can handle the abuse.
    Ha. I'd say they can handle abuse alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Everyone who reponse by slagging the very angry man in this way, means they support man utd. but it is true, the cabin crew are getting more "emotional". they all seem to be from fuppin scotland too. I hate that gay glasgow accent. it's rotten.

now we are crossing the line. Gay emotional cabin crew I can handle. Man united supporting cabin crew, that's just too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭White_Feather

Heeeeeee-yyyyyyy!

im sure if you bent over, somebody could show you.....!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Can someone lock this thread? I see OscarBravo hasnt been online since the day before it started, but ffs what a load of shit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,580 ✭✭✭veryangryman

You obviously have never flown with these ladyboys in your life.

They need to be mocked. Let the mocking continue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

More gay cabin staff should help quell the excitement about O'Leary's trans-atlantic flights, where he promises First Class will "be beds, blowjobs, the works"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

big b wrote: »
    More gay cabin staff should help quell the excitement about O'Leary's trans-atlantic flights, where he promises First Class will "be beds, blowjobs, the works"

Scary thought that "All the the Svetlana's are occupied but Sebastian here will be happy to service you sir" and I don't want to know what 'the works' is!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement