Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed with softmoding Xbox

Options
  • 09-10-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to softmod Xbox console. I have one already which is chip-modded with Xecuter3.

I want to move the existing HDD from chipX to softX, which is not modded yet.

Can anyone give me a lend of any of three games or help me out in any other way?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

Read the massively comprehensive thread right below your one, on how to softmod any XBOX for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

thanks, i did that.
    thats why I am asking if anyone has any of "three" games to lend for few days. I don't want ot buy one, don't need, and my pc has only one IDE channel. I'm ok with mem card, as I added usb to my X.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

You don't need a game and a PC with 1 IDE channel will work as long as you set your CD drive to slave and HDD to master.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

oki doki, I had to miss that part, so many pages to go through.

Thanks ongarite!

Advertisement