Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What satellites

• 09-10-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

I have a 90cm dish motorised on a technomate receiver, I was wondering what Sat's I should be able to receive. I have 19e, 28e, 13e are there any more out there that would be worth getting,

Thanks

edit: location is Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

I have a 90cm dish motorised on a technomate receiver, I was wondering what Sat's I should be able to receive. I have 19e, 28e, 13e are there any more out there that would be worth getting,

Thanks

edit: location is Dublin

Hi there

go to www.dishpointer.com and select your location on the map. Under teh map there is a link "All available satellites and estimated dish sizes for your location" click it and that will tell you everything you need to know!

M5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

You can get chan data too off www.satcodx.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Advertisement