Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another Sony Exclusive bites the dust....Tekken 6

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Wait wait wait... how are you guys gonna perform triple-EWGF on Xbox 360 pads?? :confused:

Anyway, this didn't kill Tekken 6 for me.

Bounce combos & waiting another year did.

They won't. :pac:

I think they rebalanced that whole bounce (or bound) thing in BR plus the ridiculous wall damage. So the version we have won't be the broken T6 they have in the arcades in Japan. :D

Oh and we also will get Alisa!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Fieldog wrote: »
    Taken from Kotaku :

http://kotaku.com/5060873/tekken-6-coming-to-xbox-360

During his keynote at the 2008 Tokyo Game Show, Microsoft's John Schappert announced that beloved fighting franchise Tekken would be making the leap to the Xbox 360 in 2009 with Tekken 6. The Xbox 360 version will feature the Bloodline Rebellion update that recently went live in Japanese arcades, which introduces two new characters, Alisa Boskonovich and Lars Alexanderson. This marks the first time the series has appeared outside of a Sony, and while it isn't an exclusive, Tekken 6 with Xbox Live multiplayer is a major boon for 360 owners around the world. Look for it next fall.

Ouchy, the reason a lot of my sony mates never bought an xbox was primarily Tekken and Final Fantasy, oh how times can change!!!

:p

Its a little sad how glad I was when I read this post.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

EvilWonka wrote: »
    and yes yes before i get crucified i know there are developers out there who are still loyal and keep games exclusive

yeh but thats only coz the console developers offer them buckloads of cash to do so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

CapRooney wrote: »
    Uncharted, MGS4, Resistance, Motorstorm not to mention Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm 2 coming out this year not to mention the exclusives coming out next year. What exclusives does the 360 have out in 2009 bar some Halo expansion and possibly Alan Wake???

Motorstorm wasnt the may west imo, I thought it wasnt great tbh, Resistance 1 I didnt like at all, what other PS3 exclusives for 2009 is there?

Believe me, I want to play more games on my PS3, but what?

Uncharted is probably the best game bar MGS4 ive played on the PS3, its nothing ground-breaking though, I cant wait for LBP though, looks class.....

Even tough ive just copied and pasted this from another site heres the 360 exclusive list for 2009:

Known games :

- Mass Effect 2 (duno bout this one, think bioware are multiplatform now)
    - Alan Wake
    - Halo 3: Recon
    - Ninety-Nine Nights 2
    - Ninja Blade
    - All Points Bulletin
    - Huxley
    - Halo Wars
    - 2 days to Vegas (Timed exclusive for PC and 360)
    - Project Forza 3
    - Lionhead Project Dimitri (Confirmed that Lionhead will release a game in 2009)
    - Mistwalker Project 1 (At least in Japan)
    - GTA IV Episode 2
    - Fallout 3 DLC (Confirmed it’s the same size as Oblivion expansions)

Possible Games:
    - BioShock 2
    - Age of Conan Xbox 360 version (Confirmed, release date may be early 2010)
    - Too Human 2
    - Silicon Knights Project 1 (Announced that SK has at least 2 more Projects beside the Too Human series in development)
    - Knights of the old Republic MMO
    - Square Enix Project 1 (Rumored that Square Enix has one more unnanounced project for the Xbox 360)
    - Mistwalker Project 2 (Probably early 2010, but we might get lucky).
    -Warhound
    -White Gold
    -Dead Island

Advertisement